(Note: Make sure you catch the sun before it catches you.)
– 1⁄2 a cup of a cubic space that turns you into a geometric shape.
– 2 teaspoons of summer heat waves (or the state of being in middle)
– 1⁄2 a teaspoon of champion friends.
– 1 cup of creative effort.
– 2 teaspoons of a neuron formation, reminiscent of a colony of ants.
Leave the oven on until you think it’s hot enough.
Do not use the heat waves in this process.
Inside a bowl, mix 1 cup of creative effort
With 2 teaspoons of neuron formation.
Do not let it rest.
Using your hands, mix the 1⁄2 cup of cubic space
With 2 summer heat waves. Keep mixing until
It becomes rough. Combine the now liquid
Like creative-neuron with the the rough dough.
When it looks like it has gone wrong, stop.
Now put the dough inside the oven.
It should be a battle of heat rays.
It will be over when the dough
Shrinks, and before it is gone
It will make a small sound that goes:
don’t. forget. to. cook. don’t. forget. to. cook. don’t. forget. to. cook.
Artwork by Emiliano di Cavalcanti, “Samba”